How can I dispute a transaction on my account?

Prior to contacting the credit union, you must reach out to the merchant to see if they are willing to assist you or provide a refund. If the merchant is unwilling to help or suggests that you dispute the charge with your financial institution, please contact our member service representatives at: 813.569.2000 or toll free at: 800.763.2005 and they will be able to assist you further. If it is more convenient, you may also stop by any of our branch locations or dispute the transaction through digital banking.

This answer has been viewed 19669 times.
Go to main navigation