Pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.* Whether you’re at the local convenience store, the neighborhood florist, or your favorite joint to grab a bite — you’re good to go.
Adding Samsung Pay
It's quick and easy to add your USF FCU card so you can start using Samsung Pay right away.
- Open Samsung Pay on your phone and sign into your Samsung account. Touch ADD CARD in the Samsung Pay app.
- Position your USF FCU card in the camera frame to automatically enter your card information. Enter the security code found on your card and accept the terms and conditions.
- Provide any additional information to verify and activate your card. Your card is ready for use in Samsung Pay.
Using Samsung Pay
Simple to setup. Simple to pay.
- Look for Samsung Pay and contactless symbol at the register.
- Swipe up on the screen to launch the app and place your finger on the Home key or enter your PIN.
- You can swipe left and right to scroll through your cards and select the one you want to use for payment.
- Hold your device near the card reader to complete the purchase.
- A message on the payment terminal will let you know your payment was successful.
In participating apps, checking out is as easy as selecting Samsung Pay.
Protect your information.
- Transactions are authorized with your fingerprint, so you're in control of when each payment is made.
- Each transaction uses a digital account number instead of your card number, which means your shopping stays safe. Your purchases remain yours alone; Samsung Pay doesn't store or share your payment information.
For more information on Samsung Pay, please visit samsung.com/us/samsung-pay.
*Available on compatible devices including Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (with NFC only) and Gear S3.
Go to main navigation