Digital banking can help you securely access and manage your accounts no matter what device you're on. Here are just a few of the features available to make your life easier. View all features here.
- Consistent experience on computers, tablets and phones
- View transaction details and spending budgets
- Pay friends and bills
Move Money Between External Accounts
- Link accounts from other financial institutions
- Transfer funds into your Savings or Checking
- Transfer funds out to your other accounts
View All Accounts From One Location
- Organize your accounts in the order that works best for you
- Manage all your accounts with one simple log-in
- Hide accounts you don't want to see
Take Full Control of Your Cards
- Full access to manage your USF FCU Visa Cards
- Make payments, transfer balances and more
- Turn your credit card on/off if you misplace it
The dashboard is your landing page, or "home", in the digital banking system. From here, you have a snapshot of your entire relationship.
- Widgets - These buttons on the left-hand side are your navigation menu (how you move around to various functions within the system)
- Account snapshot - See all your accounts and balances in one place (including Primary and Joint accounts, loans, mortgages and credit cards)
- Recent and upcoming activity lets you know what has occurred and what is coming soon
- Quick Links to common actions
Go to main navigation
With our iPhone and Android apps, digital banking is a breeze. Not only can you can view your accounts and transaction details, but you can perform a variety of other activities from any device; including, paying bills, sending money to friends and family, viewing statements and check copies, making mobile deposits, updating your contact info., and resetting your username and/or password. The best part is that you have access no matter where you are.
You can do just about everything from the app that you can from your computer, with a few exceptions. Before you can enroll for text alerts, you'll need to visit the full desktop site to enable your mobile phone for SMS.